“Our House” is owned and operated by Hospice of Murray County and is located in Slayton, MN. This home is a place for hospice patients who need additional assistance when care becomes greater than a family can provide in the home.
Trained Medication Aides (TMA) provide patient assistance 24 hours a day under the consultation of an RN. TMAs provide personal cares and assist with bathing, dressing, meals, snacks and laundry. Our House is a warm and comfortable home where staff assists in meeting all the needs of patient and family.
Our House is not a Medicare certified facility; therefore, Medicare does not pay the rent of $175.00 per day. Rent is not part of the Medicare hospice benefit. It is paid either by private individual insurance, Medical Assistance (Elderly waiver and Group Residential Housing-for those that qualify) or other qualifying insurance (Long Term Care insurance).
Our House is a 4 bedroom Hospice Facility licensed as Adult Foster Care for the terminally ill.
Our House Wish List…..
If you are looking to make a donation or would like to help in any way….here are some ideas!
- New Stove
- Cookie scoops (both sizes)
- Dining Table and Chairs
- Tablets or Ipads
- Fish Tank decor/display items
- Cloth Table Coverings
- Storage containers for Cupcakes/muffins
- 30 cup coffee pot
- Crockpot (large size-not a roaster)
- Indoor clothes drying rack
- Monetary donations in Hospice of Murray County’s name to Almich’s Market and Hometown Meats-Slayton
- Wii play system
- Solar Lights, Lawn Ornaments
- 9 x 13 Cake pans with lids
- 4 slice toaster
- Measuring Cups & Spoons