Hospice of Murray County is a unique part of the health care community. It is a free-standing, community based, non-profit organization. Hospice of Murray County is devoted to providing hospice services to patients and their families with comfort, compassion and dignity during the end stages of life.
VISION: Our vision is to ensure:
- The individuals and families we serve experience quality care, physical comfort, compassionate service, a sense of emotional and spiritual well-being, and peace of mind.
- Teamwork between patient, families, medical, partners, hospice staff, volunteers and community.
- Hospice of Murray County provides a specialized form of care for people with terminal and life-threatening conditions.
VALUES: We value:
- The right of every patient to receive quality medical care that is consistent with their values and preferences.
- Excellence from a highly motivated, competent and empowered staff, volunteers and board members.
- Respect, honesty, integrity, confidentiality, trust and professionalism.
We are committed to protecting our patient’s privacy and confidentiality. All patients are required to sign a confidentiality policy.